Do you have a WordPress site but are unsure how to make updates? Or do you want to go beyond the basics to take more control of your site by utilizing forms, plug-ins and enhanced functions? Whatever your needs may be, we want to help you learn and give you the answers you’ve been looking for.
We offer group classes and individual training in our office in Aurora. Individual classes can drill down on your own WordPress site and help you maintain it with more confidence and efficiency. Customized classes can be held on site or in our office.
Group classes cover topics such as:
- WordPress 101 for the novice user
- Working with themes and plug-ins
- Creating forms and connecting them to Constant Contact, Mailchimp
For classes, or to inquire about a specific topic, please contact Anya McManis at 303-219-0454 or via email.
WordPress for Beginners
I have a WordPress website and now what?
We’ll go through the CMS – the backend of WordPress – step by step and show you how to update pages, make blog posts, and more.
- Step by step overview of the WordPress CMS
- Creating and updating pages
- Creating and updating blog posts
- Managing the media gallery
- Choosing typefaces
- Adding users
We will also explore the following
- What is my theme?
- How do I customize it?
- Which plug-ins do I need?
- How do I secure my website?
2 Hours: $75.00*
Check back for dates.
How to use the Avada theme and make my website awesome.
If your website was built using the Avada theme, the sky is the limit as to how you can customize your site. This class will explore how to work with Fusion Builder to update and maintain your site and provide tips and shortcuts.
- Overview of Avada theme options
- Using Fusion Builder to create and update pages
- Creating posts to make your blog stand out
- Working with templates
- Using Fusion Slider
- Exploring the plug-ins that come with Avada
- Adding additional plug-ins
3 Hours: $125.00**
Check back for dates.
Payment and Class Cancellation:
Once you submit you will be redirected to a payment screen. If you prefer to pay by check, please contact us directly via email or call 303.219.0454.
*Wordpress for Beginners Class: We will issue a full refund for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to class date. After that, we will charge a $25.00 cancellation fee.
**Wordpress Avada Class: We will issue a full refund for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to class date. After that, we will charge a $50.00 cancellation fee.